1. Navigate to the page with child pages you want to reorder
2. Click on **Edit this Page** on the Web123 dashboard at the top of the page
3. Scroll down the page to the **Settings** heading and click on **Children of this Page**
4. You will see a list of "child" pages that belong under your desired page. On the left of each page listing, there is a green arrow that you can click and drag to change the ordering of each listing*.
5. Once you are finished reordering your pages, click on the **Save** button.
Now view your page and the child pages should now be reordered as you've specifed.
*NOTE: Please be aware that some pages, like Blogs or Shop pages, known as "Smart Pages" will auto-generate their children and cannot be directly reordered. Please contact Web123 Support and we'll help reorder them.